The Committee of Recommendation
We are proud to get support and guidance from our Committee of Recommendation.
Humanity in Action The Netherlands is recommended by:
- Carla Aalse, Partner, crmLINK, Director and Owner, Aalse & Partners
- Harry van den Bergh, former City Councilman of Amstelveen, former Chair, Humanity in Action Netherlands
- Boris Dittrich, Member of the Dutch Senate, Published author of five fiction books, former Advocacy Director of the LGBT-program at Human Rights Watch, Board Member, Prince Claus Fund
- Astrid Elburg, Owner, Elburg Consultancy
- Felix Guttmann, Board Member, Humanity in Action, Inc.; Chairman, Amsterdam Light Festival
- Lieutenant Colonel Mostafa Hilali, Infantry Office, Royal Netherlands Armed Forces
- Dienke Hondius, Assistant Professor of History, VU University Amsterdam, Staff Member, Anne-Frank House
- Nando van Ketwich Verschuur, Social Entrepreneur
- Ugur Pekdemir, Board Chair of Supervisory Board at Kinderopvanggroep, Chair, Rabobank Amstel & Vecht
- Herman Schaper, Member of Senate for D66, Professor at the Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs, Leiden University
- Awraham Soetendorp, Rabbi
- Marian Spier, CEO at IAMarian, Member Of The Supervisory Board, Van Gogh Museum, Supervisory board member, Rutgers, Founder and Licensee, TEDxAmsterdamWomen
- Anna Timmerman, Owner, Fino Bono, ambassador of the National Holocaust Museum.
- Tof Thissen, Director, UWV Werkbedrijf, Co-author of the book En Plein Public
- Nout Wellink, Regional Manager at Freight Speed Limited, former Board Member, Bank of China
Humanity in Action The Netherlands follows the VFI directors’remuneration scheme with regard to the position of the national director. Permanent employees follow the collective labor agreement of the VSNU. Board positions are not remunerated.