Finding a job in BiH is complicated and time-consuming which is why the project team aims to create an on-line platform that would make the process simple and efficient by matching people’s skills with their desired jobs, as well as showing them where they can acquire the skills they need to have the career they want.
The project beneficiaries will be all people in BiH seeking employment, a change of job, or education. There will be no selection process, as the platform will be available to everyone.
- slow down the brain and hands drain from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- create an attractive on-line meeting point of employers and those seeking employment
- connect users with others interested in starting their own business (through Forum option)
- offer young people the opportunity to stay in the country, while using the benefits of the job from abroad (remote/on-line work)
- create an on-line platform to centralize and simplify the job search
- use algorithms to personalise skills matching for jobs
- match users with the needed educational training
- make partnerships with employers and those offering educational programs
- offer young people a CV and motivation letter review service
- create a review aspect of the platform, where people can rate and review employers and
- educational institutions
- create a space for B2B connection, as well as circular migration
- create educational webinars (e.g. how to prepare for an interview)
Enna Zone Đonlić
Education: BA in Political Science and Sociology from the International University of Sarajevo; MA in Political Science and Sociology from the International University of Sarajevo; LLM Civil Law, University of Sarajevo; currently MA student of European Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democracy (ERMA), University of Sarajevo and University of Bologna.
Education: BA in Political Science and International Relations at Sarajevo School of Science and Technology; currently a student of MA in Diplomacy at Sarajevo School of Science and Technology.
Education: BA in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Technical University of Vienna
Education: BA in Political science, international relations and diplomacy from the Faculty of Political sciences, University of Sarajevo; currently a student of MA in Political science, international relations and diplomacy at the Faculty of Political sciences, University of Sarajevo
Education: BA in Liberal Arts and Sciences (Specialization in Political Science and International Relations) from the Amsterdam University College