#demandculture understands art as a powerful medium to bridge the dissonances in BiH. As a socially responsible initiative, it focuses on communities with the least cultural events.
Through strong media campaign and partnership with local organizations, #demandculture aims to begin a movement showing the power of culture and small-town charms.
Main objectives of this project are:
- To produce festive, colorful and friendly cultural event joining art forms and making it free and welcome for everyone;
- To promote culture among ordinary citizens in order to encourage their further cultural participation and contribution;
- To spread an idea that culture should be available to everyone through various performances on the streets and public places;
- To explore and stimulate cultural interests and values of citizens living in the small cities around Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- To discover and celebrate the arts through music and other art forms;
- To stimulate cultural scene and contributing to cultural content in Stolac, Donji Vakuf, Kotor Varoš;
- To put together a unifying event promoting synergy between the various artists involved;
- To facilitate integration and closer ties between the different local communities;
- To encourage the discovery of new artists;
- To contribute to residents’ openness towards the arts giving them opportunities to freely take part in the event
Education: holds Masters Degree from the Faculty of Health Studies at University in Sarajevo.
Education: currently studying Social and Political Sciences at International University of Sarajevo.
Education: Alumni of School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
Education: currently enrolled in the third year of Faculty of Political Sciences at the University
of Banja Luka.
Education: MA in English Language and Literature from the University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Philosophy.
Education: currently studying Acting at the Academy of Performing Arts in Sarajevo.