We are a transatlantic, non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental educational organization working toward social justice as a community of emerging and established leaders.
Humanity in Action was established in 1997.
Ever since, we have tirelessly
- engaged > 2,60 Fellows and Senior Fellows living across Israel, the European Union, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, and the United States
- run Fellowship programs in vibrant places including Atlanta, Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Detroit, Lyon, Paris, Sarajevo, Washington D.C., and Warsaw
- run Professional Fellowship programs at leading institutions including the United States Congress, the European Parliament, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, the ACLU and the NAACP
- successfully partnered with several dozen foundations, non-profit organizations, universities, and businesses
- raised > 33 million USD
Our community comprises of over 2,600 Fellows and Senior Fellows who have successfully completed one of our Fellowship programs.
To translate our mission and vision into reality, we count on
- our community of Fellows and Senior Fellows who actively support our work
- our 5 offices across Europe, 1 in the United States
- more than 30 staff members plus volunteers and interns
- 6 independent boards of directors in each of the countries where we have an office
- 67 of our own alumni serving as board members or staff
- over 40,000 Followers across our social media channels
Word een Fellow
Elk jaar onderzoeken Humanity in Action Fellows in zes steden in Europa en de Verenigde Staten hedendaagse maatschappelijke vraagstukken om discriminatie en toenemende polarisatie tegen te gaan.
01 Jaar lang
150 Fellows per jaar