The following positions are currently open:
2013 Office Intern (Fall) - New York City
Humanity in Action invites applications from smart, hardworking and motivated undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates for internships in Humanity in Action’s New York office. Interns will provide administrative, editorial, and research support for Humanity in Action’s educational programs in international human and minority rights. Interns may be eligible for academic credit depending on their university’s policies.
Location: New York City
Type: Unpaid internship
- Assist Humanity in Action staff with admissions for its 2014 Fellowship;
- Assist with routine administrative tasks;
- Assist in editorial projects;
- Assist in website management;
- Assist Humanity in Action staff in fundraising and development campaigns, and donor database management; and
- Provide research support for Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Experience with social media and/or website CMS;
- Experience working in an office or professional setting;
- Video editing/digital media experience preferred; and
- Strong commitment to the mission and values of Humanity in Action.
To apply, please upload a statement of interest, resume/CV, and two references at www.humanityinaction.org/application. Applications will be reviewed as received.