- HIA International
- HIA Countries
Humanity in Action Poland sponsors a series of programs for promoting tolerance that focus on promoting solidarity, strengthening democratic principles, and engaging civil society.
Recent projects include:
- 2013 Humanity in Action Fellowship in Warsaw
- 2012 Humantiy in Action Fellowship in Warsaw
- 2011 Humanity in Action Fellowship in Warsaw
- HIA Fellowship in Warsaw in 2010 (see schedule, see blog) and 2009 (see schedule, see blog)
- Looking for the Cure: From Patients to Citizens; documentary film about the project (English version) (Polish version)
- Let's Get Down to Work (Koniec Gadania - Do działania) (photocast)
- Lessons from the Rwandan Genocide
For further details, please contact us.